Sunday, January 5, 2020

Big Breakfast (Crumble) - H - 3.5/5

Author: C.T.

Aroma: Sweet citrus, a light pine.
Texture: Crumbles, can be formed.
Appearance: Light golden, has a honeycomb, bubbly formation, opaque.
Smoke/Taste: Smooth hitting, bit of a nose tickle after the exhale, but a less massive hit was all smooth..
High: Thoughtful, fun, creative, focused..

THC 2.70% THCA 84.67% CBD 0.23% CBDA 0.20%

Comments (0)
Number of views (204)
Article rating: No rating

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Atomic Grease (Rosin) - H - 2.6/5

Author: C.T.

Aroma: A mild celery note..
Texture: Fudge like, but with a bit more flexibility..
Appearance: Light brown with a green tint.., matte, opaque
Smoke/Taste: Has a smooth hit to it, bit of a watermelon note.
High: A bit foggy, yet relaxing, mellow..

THC 2.95% THCA 75.19% CBD 0.19% CBDA 0.33%

Comments (0)
Number of views (222)
Article rating: No rating

Sunday, January 5, 2020

AJ Sour Diesel (Rosin) - S - 3.5/5

Author: C.T.

Aroma: Sweet bubblegum note.. Very nice. Tried to differentiate the aroma btw the 70% & the 30% but it was minimal, the 30% being a bit more citrus..
Texture: The 70% (see Appearance section below) is sticky, like a soft taffy. The 30% is can be handled, breaks in pieces. Its almost like two different items are in here, the 30% like a classic slightly dried wax rather then a rosin. So that’s a bit odd.
Appearance: Two toned! Don’t see that much, likely from two different parts of the same batch. About 30% is a lighter golden, flat and in several small pieces (5-6) around the jar, with a matte finish. The other 70% is darker, in a smushed chunk of thicker material with a gloss finish. Both are opaque.
Smoke/Taste: 70%-Nice, has a pine note, a caramel sweetness. 30%- similar flavor profile, bit more of a nose tickle.
High: 70%- mellow onset, thoughtful. 30%- quick onset, a bit foggy.. This may actually be two different concentrates but still could be the opposite extremes of 1 batch (the very start vs the very middle vs the very end of the run, etc.). 

THC 4.65% THCA 79.32% CBD 0.24% CBDA 0.10%

Comments (0)
Number of views (219)
Article rating: No rating

Sunday, January 5, 2020

AJ Sour Diesel (Diamonds) - S - 4/5

Author: C.T.

Aroma: A light outdoor aroma, floral, a touch of cut grass.
Texture: solid crystalline chunks, some dust.
Appearance: 3 larger chunks about the size of a small pencil eraser head, and 2 smaller ones, all are opaque with a touch of a golden hue in some areas.
Smoke/Taste: Hits very smooth, a light tickle but only due to a big one.. Neutral flavor profile.
High: Instant, cloaking, relaxing. Not energetic, more mellow. Very nice but not sure how much will get done.. 

THC 1.35% THCA 90.75% CBD 0% CBDA 0%

Comments (0)
Number of views (227)
Article rating: No rating

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Shawnee Hills (Budder) - H - 3.75/5

Author: C.T.

Aroma: Sweet citrus, sugar..
Texture: A bit more liquidity then most budders, has a fine grit to it.
Appearance: Glossy golden smear has some translucence in thinned out areas.
Smoke/Taste: Has a slight creamsicle flavor profile, a sweet citrus that translates directly from the aromatic profile.
High: Clean, clear headed, thought invoking, motivated, energizing.. Very nice overall.

THC 4.11% THCA 79.49% CBD 0.20% CBDA 0.16%

Comments (0)
Number of views (282)
Article rating: No rating
RSS
First567810121314Last

Theme picker